Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Austin's Top 25 Albums of 2011

"When you make a top 25 list the albums you end up choosing end up being so good that you might as well not number them but I did anyway. (I wrote this just so I would have something to quote on the blog BTW)"

25. The Kills - Blood Pressures





24. Lovett - Highway Collection

      
23. R.E.M - Collapse into Now



22. Liturgy - Aesthethica



21. Russian Circles - Empros



20. The Antlers - Burst Apart



19. Big K.R.I.T. - Return Of 4Eva (FREE!)



18. Mogwai - Hardcore Will Never Die But You Will



17. Handsome Furs - Sound Kapital



16. T.V. On the Radio - Nine Types of Light


R.I.P. Gerard Smith
15. ICEAGE – New Brigade



14. Timber Timbre - Creep On Creepin On



13. St Vincent - Strange Mercy



12. Beastie Boys - Hot Sauce Committee Part 2



11. P.J. Harvey - Let England Shake



10. Kendrick Lamar - Section 80



9. The Roots - Undun



8. Danny Brown - XXX (FREE!)

Danny Brown "XXX" by foolsgoldrecs

7. Fucked Up - David Comes to Life



6. SBTRKT - Self Titled



5. La Dispute - Wildlife



4. Cunninglinguists - Oneirology



3. tUnE-yArDs - W H O K I L L



2. Death Grips - Exmilitary



1. Milo - I Wish My Brother Rob Was Here (FREE!)



No comments:

Post a Comment